LDV, Inc. is the world leader in the manufacture of custom specialty vehicles, located in Burlington, Wisconsin. We build state-of-the-art, 45-foot mobile command centers with satellite communications, SWAT and tactical vehicles, real life CSI trucks, Snap-on® tool trucks and more. This is a rare opportunity to join our team!
Text "Jobs" to 262-492-0340 to set up an interview quickly and easily!
We offer steady, year-round, full-time work INDOORS with plenty of overtime opportunities. Family owned and operated business with family oriented approach to work/life balance. If you have any of the following skills, we want you to apply!
- Computer networking experience
- Cable installation experience
- Electronics rack building
- Low voltage wiring
Job responsibilities include:
- Installation of flooring, walls, ceilings, cabinets, shelves, doors, windows, and trim.
- Cutting, drilling, and assembling brackets, supports, and other items required to mount custom components.
- Installing audio/video, communication, HVAC, plumbing, or other equipment.
- Installing AC/DC wiring systems.
Candidates should have these qualifications:
- Experience with power tools, wiring, and measuring is desired.
- Quality, accuracy, and the ability to work within a crew in a fast-paced environment.
- Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, upholstery, and/or metal fabrication skills are a plus.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Willing to train!
LDV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.