BUILD TRUCKS. BUILD YOUR FUTURE. We are seeking highly motivated, talented candidates to join our team. We have average employee tenure of twenty years and can offer you a career that provides training, growth and a promising future. Let's build our future together!
We are seeking a full-time, first shift Fabricator/Welder to fabricate and install custom metal components.
Job responsibilities include:
- Perform the following types of welding: Aluminum MIG and TIG, Stainless steel MIG and TIG, Mild Steel MIG and TIG
- Use personally-owned and shop-owned hand and power tools such as welders, grinders, sanding tools, air tools, cutting tools, press brake, shear, punch machines, drill press, etc.
- Install components that have been fabricated such as running boards, battery boxes, etc.
- Operating a forklift and overhead crane (training provided at LDV).
Candidates should have these qualifications:
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Light carpentry, electrical, and mechanical experience are desired.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized, task-driven, and able to work independently as well as within a crew.
- Must be able occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
LDV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities