BUILD TRUCKS. BUILD YOUR FUTURE. Have you ever seen a mobile command center on TV? Noticed a tool truck at your local auto shop? That’s us! We build these and more and were looking for someone like you to join our team!
We are currently seeking a full-time Electrical Engineer to assist in the design, development, documentation, programming, and testing of electrical and electronic systems such as automated control and monitoring, radio and satellite communications, audio/video, phone, and computer networks. This individual will also help in product evaluation and testing, and using measuring and diagnostic devices to adjust, test, and repair equipment.
Job responsibilities include:
- Program and test automated control and monitoring system.
- Design 120/240Vac electrical systems for onboard mobile generator systems, control panels and appliances and electronics.
- Design 12Vdc electrical systems for on board battery systems including lighting, radio systems, etc.
- Design audio/video, telephone system, and radio antenna layout diagrams, including interface requirements with other electronic devices.
- Define installation process for installation and assembly of components.
- Test electronic components and systems for proper operation.
- Document existing systems and evaluate for safety and adequacy.
- Write standard operating procedures for components and systems.
- Identify design issues and bring them to Engineering for resolution.
- Train customers on-site at LDV.
- Train customers at their facility as requested.
- Serve as a technical resource for the sales team.
- Provide technical assistance to production.
- Provide technical assistance on field service issues.
This position requires a unique and talented individual:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 2-3 years of related experience.
- Skilled with computer applications including AutoCAD and Excel.
- Experience with vehicles and electronics/communications equipment is a plus.
- Experience with logic programming preferred.
To view more exciting career opportunities, visit www.ldvjobs.com.
180 Industrial Drive
Burlington, WI 53105
No phone calls please
LDV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer
of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities