NSR Business Solutions is looking for a dynamic new team member to take on our full-time sales assistant position. In this hybrid (remote & onsite) position, the perfect candidate will act as an administrative assistant to the Sales Team, while also facilitating collaboration between the Sales Team and the other departments within the organization.
Basic Job Duties:
- Support our Sales Team by managing schedules, creating sales documents and proposals, generating sales related reports, and helping with general office functions.
- Handle and prioritize prospects and customer requests and assist the Sales Team to ensure they are responded to and resolved quickly.
- Serve as a go-between with other departments in the company to gather documentation and data for supporting the Sales Team.
- Support marketing activities from time to time by attending events, updating marketing databases, or putting together email or mail blasts.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
- Monitor sales activity in our CRM and assist the Sales Team in doing so where needed.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales activities, opportunities, quotes, and dashboards are up to date in our CRM and other systems prior to meetings.
- Attend webinars and complete required training as required by key industry partners.
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience as an inside sales rep or administrative assistant.
- Strong attention to detail and insistence on accuracy in their work.
Additionally, Strong Candidates Will:
- Have strong MS Excel and Word skills.
- Be inquisitive in nature, a self-learner.
- Have strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Be team-oriented with the ability to work well with peers, managers, and customers.
- Have effective time management, an excellent work ethic and be self-motivated.
- Have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
More About Us:
Based in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin, NSR provides comprehensive technology solutions and outsourced IT to small- and medium-size businesses. Our focus is providing our clients and employees with positively uncommon service.
Why become One of the Team?
- Gain experience on the cutting edge of Information Technology sales.
- While helping improve businesses in southeastern Wisconsin.
- In a laid-back atmosphere.
- With a team of incredibly talented, and fun-loving individuals.
- And an awesome gaming center (ping pong, pinball, pop-a-shot, and more!).
NSR provides our employees the best tools for the job and invests in their infrastructure. We have been in business for over 20 years and are investing to grow like crazy! We offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with match.
- Holiday, vacation, and paid time off.
- On the job training and support with company paid certification training materials and testing.
- Fun working environment and culture.
NSR is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.