Your Mission (If you choose to accept it) … is to be the first line of defense on our service desk, providing our clients with world class first touch support and taking opportunities to learn and grow in your IT career.
- Provide world class IT first touch IT support to our clients and their employees
- Translate from user explanations of issues to a technical description of the problem
- Provide short, 15 minute fixes to clients that open tickets via the phone, chat or email
- Document steps to reproduce issues and escalate to the System Engineers when neccessary
- Take part in projects as the opportunity arrises to learn and grow in your IT career
- Assist in the completion of preventative and recurring network maintenance for our clients
- Some experience or schooling in Windows Server administration
- Some experience with or schooling in Microsoft Cloud systems (Office 365 and/or Azure)
- Basic, high-level understanding of DNS, DHCP, routing and VLANs
- Basic, high-level understanding of what Firewalls do
- Basic, high-level understanding of Network Switching
- Basic troubleshooting skills for physical and wireless networking from an end-user persective.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to self organize
Associate's degree (A. A.) or better from an accredited college or technical school or 1+ years of related experience in a Microsoft network environment.
More About Us:
Based in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin, NSR provides comprehensive technology solutions and outsourced IT to small- and medium-size businesses. Our focus is providing our clients and employees with positively uncommon service.
Why become One of the Team?
- Gain experience on a wide variety of new technologies.
- While helping improve businesses in southeastern Wisconsin.
- In a laid-back atmosphere.
- With a team of incredibly talented, and fun-loving individuals.
- And an awesome gaming center (ping pong, pinball, pop-a-shot, and more!).
NSR provides our employees the best tools for the job and invests in their infrastructure. We have been in business for over 20 years and are investing to grow like crazy! We offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with match.
- Holiday, vacation, and paid time off.
- On the job training and support with company paid certification training materials and testing.
- Fun working environment and culture.
NSR is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.